Donate to the Explorers Fund
Our annual budget is about 2.2 million dollars. There are four categories of spending in the Ashbrook budget: facilities, operations, instruction, and personnel. Although donating to an unspecified area of the general fund allows the school leadership to have some flexibility and latitude on where to spend those donated funds, we also understand that donors want something tangible to contribute their dollars toward. This year, we have five buckets you can help us fill with your contribution to the Explorers Fund Campaign.
- Classroom Innovation: A professional development fund for continuous learning and growth of staff around innovative and engaging classrooms and school-wide pedagogy and practices.
- Curriculum Development: A curriculum and instructional resources fund for staff to use for purchasing and/or developing cutting edge curriculum materials that creates a dynamic learning environment in the classroom and school-wide.
- Financial Inclusion & Equity: Donated funds to support recruitment of families from diverse backgrounds and provide financial aid and scholarship support for the tuition of families with financial need.
- Interactive Instructional Tools: A technology fund for improving the infrastructure, hardware, and software necessary to enhance interactive opportunities for students and staff to embed technology into the learning process.
- Capital Improvements: A long-range fund focused on fiscal resources to address larger facility needs and development, as well as ongoing maintenance to ensure a safe and sustainable learning environment.
Please know your Explorers Fund gift matters substantially. We invite you to collaborate with us in building a strong school for our current and future Ashbrook students. We are grateful for our wonderful community of students, families, staff, and local partners who continue to help Ashbrook grow into a place where all are welcome and love to learn. We thank you for being part of the Ashbrook community.
Purchase tickets to Celebrate Ashbrook
Celebrate Ashbrook is an opportunity for the AIS community to come together to recognize and celebrate what and who make Ashbrook such a unique, rich learning community for our students, staff, and families.
It is February 22nd from 4:30 – 8:30 p.m. at AIS. This is a community-focused event, so the entire AIS community is invited including students.
Celebrate Ashbrook incorporates some of the elements of the Ashbrook Auction while also celebrating our school in new ways. Instead of asking our families to contribute to two separate fundraisers, we have combined the best of both into one comprehensive campaign. This also allows our families more flexibility in how they choose to contribute.
The evening will start with appetizers and a silent auction of the class baskets for the adults while the students burn off energy in the gym with supervised activities. We will come back together for dinner and then move to the theater for a time of celebration that includes student performances and awards. The showcase in the theater will conclude with a quick paddle raise to close any gap of funds needed to reach the Explorers Fund goal for the year. We will end the evening with a time to socialize and enjoy some delicious desserts.
Tickets will be available for purchase starting November 20th on MSP, on our website, or through a paper order form that will be in the Commons. We are offering an early-bird special price of $40 per adult until January 10th. After that, adult tickets will be $50 each. Students are FREE. We have a limited number of tickets and will close sales once we are sold-out.
Please purchase your tickets to Celebrate Ashbrook below. It is important that you indicate the number of free student tickets you would like to reserve. A student is defined as any child in 8th grade or below.