The Explorers Fund
Ashbrook is a non-profit independent school. Our annual budget is approximately 2.2 million dollars. Explorers Fund gifts allow the school leadership to have some flexibility and latitude on where to spend those donated funds, but your contribution provides support to:
- Classroom Innovation: A professional development fund for continuous learning and growth of staff around innovative and engaging classrooms and school-wide pedagogy and practices.
- Curriculum Development: A curriculum and instructional resources fund for staff to use for purchasing and/or developing cutting edge curriculum materials that creates a dynamic learning environment in the classroom and school-wide.
- Financial Inclusion & Equity: Donated funds to support recruitment of families from diverse backgrounds and provide financial aid and scholarship support for the tuition of families with financial need.
- Interactive Instructional Tools: A technology fund for improving the infrastructure, hardware, and software necessary to enhance interactive opportunities for students and staff to embed technology into the learning process.
- Capital Improvements: A long-range fund focused on fiscal resources to address larger facility needs and development, as well as ongoing maintenance to ensure a safe and sustainable learning environment.
Your Explorers Fund gift matters. We invite you to collaborate with us in building a strong school for our current and future Ashbrook students. We are grateful for our wonderful community of students, families, staff, and local partners who continue to help Ashbrook grow into a place where all are welcome and love to learn. We thank you for being part of the Ashbrook community.