Donate to the Explorers Fund
Our annual budget is about 2.2 million dollars. There are four categories of spending in the Ashbrook budget: facilities, operations, instruction, and personnel. Although donating to an unspecified area of the general fund allows the school leadership to have some flexibility and latitude on where to spend those donated funds, we also understand that donors want something tangible to contribute their dollars toward. This year, we have five buckets you can help us fill with your contribution to the Explorers Fund Campaign.
- Classroom Innovation: A professional development fund for continuous learning and growth of staff around innovative and engaging classrooms and school-wide pedagogy and practices.
- Curriculum Development: A curriculum and instructional resources fund for staff to use for purchasing and/or developing cutting edge curriculum materials that creates a dynamic learning environment in the classroom and school-wide.
- Financial Inclusion & Equity: Donated funds to support recruitment of families from diverse backgrounds and provide financial aid and scholarship support for the tuition of families with financial need.
- Interactive Instructional Tools: A technology fund for improving the infrastructure, hardware, and software necessary to enhance interactive opportunities for students and staff to embed technology into the learning process.
- Capital Improvements: A long-range fund focused on fiscal resources to address larger facility needs and development, as well as ongoing maintenance to ensure a safe and sustainable learning environment.
Please know your Explorers Fund gift matters substantially. We invite you to collaborate with us in building a strong school for our current and future Ashbrook students. We are grateful for our wonderful community of students, families, staff, and local partners who continue to help Ashbrook grow into a place where all are welcome and love to learn. We thank you for being part of the Ashbrook community.