Welcome to Ashbrook Independent School
Ashbrook's mission is to challenge and nurture academically capable students.
Friday, April 24 at 7 p.m.
Saturday, April 25 at 7 p.m.
Sunday, April 26 at 2 p.m.
4045 SW Research Way, Corvallis, Oregon
Admission: $8 per person.
Available at the door or in advance from The Toy Factory.
Click here for the press release
The Ashbrook Difference
As a private preschool, elementary and middle school, we offer:
- Small class sizes
- A unique, challenging curriculum
- Committed, talented teachers
- Strong school-parent involvement
- Individual attention for each student
- Character education
- High standards of conduct
- A safe, fun, supportive environment
- Three foreign languages offered by specialists K-8
- Music, Art, and PE offered by specialists K-8
Ashbrook Independent School's Programs:
- Focus on each child’s academic, physical, social and emotional growth.
- Provide a professional and caring faculty in a positive learning environment.
- Help academically capable students achieve at high levels by combining a challenging curriculum with individual attention.
- Maintain small class sizes for one-on-one teacher contact and focus on the whole child, allowing for frequent field trips and deeper exploration of topics outside the classroom.
- Include foreign languages beginning in kindergarten.
- Teach effective communication, including writing, speaking, listening and a range of presentation skills.
- Incorporate drama into the K-8 curriculum and provide a unifying theme for the arts.