Welcome to Ashbrook Independent School
Ashbrook's mission is to challenge and nurture academically capable students.
Interested in a summer tour?
- Call 541-766-8313 and we will return your call shortly.
- Click here to send us an email!
- Spots are available in most grade levels--We look forward to working with you!
Ashbrook Office Summer Hours:
- July 1 - August 7, closed
- August 8 - 26, 8:00-3:30 (Mon-Thu, Closed Fridays)
The Ashbrook Difference
As a private preschool, elementary and middle school, we offer:
- Small class sizes
- A unique, challenging curriculum
- Committed, talented teachers
- Strong school-parent involvement
- Individual attention for each student
- Character education
- High standards of conduct
- A safe, fun, supportive environment
- Three foreign languages offered by specialists K-8
- Music, Art, and PE offered by specialists K-8
Ashbrook Independent School's Programs:
- Focus on each child’s academic, physical, social and emotional growth.
- Provide a professional and caring faculty in a positive learning environment.
- Help academically capable students achieve at high levels by combining a challenging curriculum with individual attention.
- Maintain small class sizes for one-on-one teacher contact and focus on the whole child, allowing for frequent field trips and deeper exploration of topics outside the classroom.
- Include foreign languages beginning in kindergarten.
- Teach effective communication, including writing, speaking, listening and a range of presentation skills.
- Incorporate drama into the K-8 curriculum and provide a unifying theme for the arts.
Key Dates for 2016-2017 School Year:
First Day of School September 7, 2016
Thanksgiving Holiday November 24-25, 2016
Winter Break Dec 19, 2016-Jan 1, 2017
Spring Break March 27-31, 2017
8th Grade Graduation Wednesday, June 14, 2017
Last Day of School Thursday, June 15, 2017