Tuition covers the school’s standard operating costs (salaries, benefits, financial obligations, utilities, insurances, routine maintenance, and supplies, etc.). In aggregate, tuition covers only about 85% of the school’s total operating expenses, leaving about 15% to be raised through fund-raising efforts.
Tuition & Fee Rates for 2019-2020
Preschool & Pre-Kindergarten
|Re-Enrollment Deposit = $625*||Re-Enrollment Deposit = $625*||Re-Enrollment Deposit = $625*|
|BS Tuition Rate = $9954||LS Tuition Rate = $9954||MS Tuition Rate = $10336|
|BS Instructional Fees = $300||LS Instructional Fees = $400||MS Instructional Fees = $700|
|BS Total Cost = $10,879||LS Total Cost = $10,979||MS Total Cost = $11,661|
*The Re-Enrollment Deposit of $625 is paid in the first phase of the re- enrollment process to reserve a student’s seat for the coming school year. It is a non-refundable deposit.
Instructional Fees help pay for:
- Curriculum Materials
- Extended Learning Opportunities
- Classroom Consumable Resources
- Technology Resources